We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Ensure all webpages are compatible in all browsers
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Next.js, or Vue.js
- Website performance testing (Google page speed insights)
- Browser testing, Selenium and BrowserStack
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills